Sunday, November 28, 2010

Susan Sontag Writing Assignment


A. This was just a photo taken while my dad and I were on vacation up in Seattle. We both really enjoy carousels and why not experience one in 18 degree weather? The purpose is to capture us in a truly dorky father daughter moment.
B. Emotionally I am very attached to my dad, we do alot of completely random things together such as ride carousels and can be openly expressive.
C. This was a spur of the moment photo that was intended to be viewed by family for maybe a few seconds.


A. The purpose of this photo was to be a dork in public.
B. The photographer that captured this glorious moment was my mother, she loves me no matter what I do. :)
C. This was mean't to be viewed by friends who can laugh at my socially retarded moments, and this was my profile picture on facebook for awhile so it can be viewed for a few weeks.



A. The purpose of this photo was to showcase the massive amount of tattoos this man has.
B. The emotional relationship must be pretty close because this man looks pretty comfortable acting strange. Yet if you could cover your entire body in tattoos you must be pretty damn comfortable anyways...
C. I guess this was intended to be looked at for quite awhile, when I saw this the first time I was pretty shocked and intrigued. People are always judgemental, and this will definitely make you think a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment